Take the 2016 Defender Challenge
Join other family teams in a Peer to Peer Fundraiser for the Adoption Grant Fund of Heart of the Bride Ministries. Help bring orphans into families while building character and bonding with your son or daughter. Defender exists to encourage dads to lead the fight in orphan care and adoption, but we want anyone who will stand with us to fight for these kids. If you don't have a teen, join with your spouse or with a friend. It can also be a mom and a teen. We don't discriminate!
Register now with us for the
Coosa River Challenge Adventure Race
October 1, 2016 Wetumpka, AL
Follow These Simple Steps To Get Started Now
- Register as a family team with your son, daughter, spouse, or friend for the October 1, 2016 Coosa River Challenge near Wetumpka, AL. (Over 20 miles of biking, running, kayaking, and cross fit challenges.)
- (Check out the race and REGISTER HERE.)
- Get inspired from this race footage.
- Most Importantly: Join the Defender Adoption Fundraising Team now by clicking HERE.
- When you JOIN, we will provide a digital Defender event packet including your fundraising kit which includes a personalized online funding page and step by step instructions and updates on moving forward.
**(Defender is a division of Heart of the Bride for orphans and is not directly affiliated with the Coosa River Challenge, so your Coosa Challenge registration WILL NOT automatically get you connected or signed up as part of our fundraising group. Make sure you join the Defender Fundraising Team in step 4.)
Did you know that the average cost for adoption is over $30,000? Most families who step up for abandoned kids need help. You don't have to adopt to be a BIG part of adoption.
Simple Steps to Make Your Defender 2016 Challenge a Success!
- Consider making your teen the focus of the fundraising and help them build sponsorships for their completion of the race.
- Let everyone know that all sponsorship donations are tax deductible and will go to support adoption funding for deserving families through Heart of the Bride Ministries.
- We encourage the online giving approach provided in your digital packet, but any checks for sponsorship should be made payable to Heart of the Bride with your name and Adoption Fund in the designation.
- Join our Facebook group for goal setting encouragement, traning support and tips plus pre-race meeting details. You can post your progress/training photos there too.
- Also look for updates about our pre-race gathering on Friday night, September 30th for Defender participants.
Don't wait, Scroll back up and register now..... Then start training! We look forward to seeing your progress and seeing you at the Friday night rally on September 30th!
Questions? Please contact us: email@example.com